Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,437 (RM1,403) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 2 hours ago)