Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,923 (﷼ 24,153,137) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)