Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27308 INR / YER
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,269 (59,578 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)