Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25653 INR / YER
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,013 (140,382 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)