Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨297,327 (€3,709) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨226,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)