Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.839 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,437 (L 60,026) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)