Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,389 (L 11,767) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (30 minutes ago)