Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.820 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,978 (L 47,153) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨120,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (26 minutes ago)