Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,869 (L 7,310) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)