Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,908 (Mex$ 5,052) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)