Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨229,903 (Mex$ 65,062) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨192,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Celaya costs Mex$ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $45 (28 minutes ago)