Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,478 (Mex$ 6,520) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)