Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,574 (Mex$ 10,892) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (32 minutes ago)