Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.264 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨14,219 (ARS $3,335) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)