Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.310 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,219 (Mex$ 5,505) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)