Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,987 (Mex$ 11,345) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)