Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.296 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,222 (ARS $5,172) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)