Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.378 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,343 (ARS $8,982) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)