Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.297 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,864 (ARS $3,459) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)