Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.421 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,652 (Mex$ 34,976) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨113,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)