Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.624 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,809 (Mex$ 9,606) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (33 minutes ago)