Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,936 ($511) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)