Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,903 ($430) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)