Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.413 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,412 (ARS $3,946) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)