Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.272 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,241 (ARS $4,036) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (36 minutes ago)