Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.840 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,797 ($460) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)