Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Puerto Rico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,520 ($375) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)