Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,993 ($737) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)