Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.365 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,860 (Php23,334) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)