Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,480 (Php41,329) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (21 minutes ago)