Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.258 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,201 (Php34,333) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)