Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.276 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,056 (ARS $2,819) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)