Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.219 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨13,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨10,324 (ARS $3,207) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)