Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.180 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨9,601 (ARS $2,297) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)