Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.729 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨22,485 (ARS $6,030) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)