Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.200 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨9,598 (ARS $2,285) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)