Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,736 (Mex$ 5,651) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)