Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,891 (Mex$ 10,806) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)