Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12553 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,816 (₡ 149,899) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)