Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 898 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11465 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,599 (₡ 415,165) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)