Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11441 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,124 (₡ 359,456) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sharjah costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php120,000 (16 minutes ago)