Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11332 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 46% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,204 (₡ 160,643) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)