Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12082 INR / CRC
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,729 (₡ 2,315,241) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨214,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)