Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,100 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,522 ($458) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)