Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.378 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,584 (Php14,208) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)