Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.282 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,043 (Php34,347) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 59 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)