Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,288 (Php17,760) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)