Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.269 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 43% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,944 (Php31,469) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)