Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.253 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,704 (Php39,678) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)