Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,519 (CH$1,715,569) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)