Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10340 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,103 (CH$194,426) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)