Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09644 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,415 (CH$242,794) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)