Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,391 ($351) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)