Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,750 (Mex$ 5,910) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)