Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.534 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,415 (Mex$ 23,889) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)