Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.794 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,313 (ARS $41,634) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)