Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.064 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,644 ($778) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)