Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,700 ($304) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)