Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,634 (923TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)