Cost of living comparison between Samsun, Turkey and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.348 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,815 (662TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)