Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.502 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,275 (1,096TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)