Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01557 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,984 (1,989,963 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)