Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,375 (руб 15,191) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)