Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨464,301 (€5,791) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨338,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)