Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,022 (R$ 2,496) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (44 minutes ago)