Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,305 (R$ 9,001) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)