Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.771 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,303 (R$ 774) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)