Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.584 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,353 (Mex$ 27,163) in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨90,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)