Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,455 (ARS $4,392) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)