Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.010 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,864 ($6,600) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨340,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)