Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 941 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,119 ($755) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (16 minutes ago)