Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.980 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨222,743 ($3,428) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨185,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)