Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.145 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,519 ($585) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (39 minutes ago)