Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 35% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,603 ($686) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)