Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨261,203 (€3,309) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)