Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,867 (€748) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)