Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,356 in Salem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)