Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨30,894 (Rp 6,387,043) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)