Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨28,564 (Rp 5,951,921) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)