Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00508 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,188 (Rp 2,991,534) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)