Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00491 INR / IDR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨12,059 (Rp 2,455,760) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)