Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.084 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,732 (﷼ 153) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)