Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.894 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,052 (﷼ 125) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (40 minutes ago)