Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.089 INR / OMR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,877 (﷼ 152) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)