Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,212 (17,358 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$2,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (21 minutes ago)