Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,409 (32,348 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)