Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.784 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,376 (﷼ 1,033) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)