Cost of living comparison between Sakaka, Saudi Arabia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,447 (﷼ 1,033) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)