Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.146 INR / SAR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,492 (﷼ 2,012) in Sakaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)