Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.134 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨242,499 (руб 213,929) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨228,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)