Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.056 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 48% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨756,220 (£8,397) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨512,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)