Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.613 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 76% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,535 (£660) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)