Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.748 INR / GBP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 82% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,916 (£617) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)