Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11071 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨15,625 (141,139 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (37 minutes ago)