Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,983 (€267) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)