Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,942 (€327) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (30 minutes ago)