Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.182 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,573 (€618) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)