Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,919 (€660) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)