Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,863 (€3,000) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨189,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)