Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,046 (€399) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)