Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,643 (€409) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)