Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 55% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,226 (€335) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)