Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,200 in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (39 minutes ago)