Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,205 (¥70,591) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)