Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨285,715 (¥460,128) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨171,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)