Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.057 INR / LYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,619 (554 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)