Cost of living comparison between Sabratah, Libya and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.845 INR / LYD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,837 (665 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)