Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.004 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,690 (2,514 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)