Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,437 (€346) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)