Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,057 (€3,542) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨227,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (41 minutes ago)