Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,317 (€288) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)