Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.128 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨29,305 (руб 25,978) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)